Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my new goal: at least one reader in antarctica

Click to view.

I find it pretty funny that this blog technically now has a farther reach than the actual magazine.

Come on Africa! You're slacking!

Meanwhile, back in mag-world, deadlines are coming up and I've got a ton of shtuff to edit.

The only thing worth reporting as of late: the lovely two part harmonies some of my coworkers have been wont to walk around singing. It's really quite lovely, to be serenaded by your coworkers in an otherwise stale and static, white-walled office building. La la, la la lah... La la! La-la la-la... Ah... so serene...

This is a daily occurence as well. Great new way to get rid of all the spare mao coins I have laying around at home: put a down a hat in front of their desks and ask for requests, toin a coss, clink, I wonder if they know any Elton John?

No comments:

Post a Comment